The PR/IR Manager will support the company to develop PR initiatives, create a brand voice, and build company brand awareness. The objective is to secure organic coverage through product placement, editorial features, and different forms of collaborations with media and co-branding. “Chielf Sustainability officer” is a hot position in most large corporations now. The PR person needs to have a high level of sensitivity to these issues and should be passionate about this.
Key responsibility areas are:
- PR Strategy:
• Develop the PR strategy and plan for greater company brand awareness and brand value in line with the total marketing calendar to support the business goal.
• Develop a strong PR plan for new campaigns, new product launches, and other key business events.
- PR Relationships and network:
• Establish and maintain a relevant media list with a focus on relevant newspapers, magazines, influencers, and social media bloggers for better brand building.
- Partnerships and collaborations:
• Create and build partnerships and collaborations with media, celebrities, influencers, digital bloggers, and also on co-branding.
• Crisis management.
- Corporate Communications:
• Drive Company news and announcements, issues management, and corporate media relations
- Data and reporting:
• Manage and track PR activities, budgets, effectiveness, and ROI.
• Bachelor or higher degree, major in PR, Media, Communications, or Marketing, etc.
• 5+ years of PR and brand communications experience
• Have good resources and relationships with media and influencers in the Industry
• Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal
• Fluent English both in written and Verbal